New Online Banking, New Benefits!
You asked and we listened! Effective November 20th, our new and improved online banking, Virtual Branch, will be live!
Some of the new features accompanying our new system include:
- Single Sign On
- Sign in to Virtual Branch, Bill Pay, E-Statements, and MasterCard accounts with one single username and password. Until the MasterCard single sign on feature is live, please access your credit card account here.
- Full mobile support for Virtual Branch coming in the first quarter of 2015.
- Ability to send/receive account alerts
- Ability to see balances and conduct transfers
- A downloadable smart phone app
- A browser-based Home Banking that will be mobile friendly
- Spanish Language Support
- Coming in the first quarter of 2015.
- Account to Account Transfers
- Conduct transfers to and from other accounts outside of your SFFCU account. Coming in the first quarter of 2015.
- Chat live with credit union personnel. Coming in the first quarter of 2015.
Upon first login attempt on or after November 20th, the following information will need to be entered to start enjoying your new benefits!
- Current username
- Security code— the security code is the word "security" followed by the last four digits of your social security number. This security code is temporary and must be changed to your permanent security code at first login.
For more information on our online banking conversion, please contact Member Services at 305.545.0744.