Individual Retirement Accounts, usually referred to as "IRAs", are one of the best ways to save on taxes and prepare for retirement, a college education, or even a first home. South Florida Federal Credit Union offers Traditional, Roth and Educational IRAs. You can choose from various investment plans, Share IRAs, Certificate IRAs and Jumbo IRAs.
Features and benefits
- Open an IRA with as little as $25.00
- Tax-deferred savings1
- No annual administration fees
- Dividends credited and compounded monthly
- Federally insured up to $250,000
- Earn a higher yield with a Jumbo IRA Share Certificate2